These services are included in our care fees:
- On Site Laundry – all our residents laundry is managed on site by our laundry staff.
- Personal Shopping Service – we are happy to provide a personal shopping service for our residents. This may mean a trip out shopping or our staff will provide a shopping service.
- Regular Visits from Clergy – the local Church visit the home each month or an individual service can be arranged if this is preferred.
- Manicures – our care staff are very happy to arrange individual manicures at a frequency to suit each resident.
The Services below are not included in our fees, but we are happy to book appointments and make arrangements.
- Transport to Hospital Appointments – we are happy to arrange for a member of staff to take and accompany residents to appointments.
- Chiropody – we have a choice of local chiropodists that visit Kibworth Knoll regularly.
- Hairdressing – we have a selection of local hairdressers that visit Kibworth Knoll regularly, or you can continue to use your own hairdresser.
- Personal Toiletries – we can make arrangements for these to be purchased on your behalf.
- Newspapers and Magazines – we can arrange daily deliveries from the local newsagent.
- Dry Cleaning – we can make arrangements to take and collect your dry cleaning.
We are happy to provide information over the telephone or if you prefer arrange a visit and come and meet us for yourself.
To discuss living or staying at Kibworth Knoll, telephone us on 0116 279 3879.